The Negative Pressure System is designed to exhaust air from up to a 400 square foot room,with a drop ceiling. Restricting air intake to a closed room, creates Negative Pressure. Wired to ceiling light fixture, 1 amp
* 2' x 2" ceiling grid, 14" clearance above the ceiling grid
* Exhausts 0-435 cubic feet of air, rotary dial speed adjuster with on/off switch is mounted on intake plate. UNFILTERED EXHAUST
* Intake plate drops 1" below the ceiling grid, creating a larger intake radius @ the ceiling.
* 6" fan motor to be ducted to outside air, per CDC.
* Commercial duty motor, 10 year warranty
* 2 air intake grills included, mount 5" above floor, in door, cuts dust intake.
* 110 volt - 1 amp- 115 watt - weight 16# Questions? Dane @ 770.480.9913